Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To the Staff (Nothing bad. Just a permission question)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• setishock
    replied
    DOH!!!
    Thanks Lynne. I'll point the guy over here then.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    They are there. The default is set to show threads from the last 75 days. Change that to from the beginning and you'll see them.

Leave a comment:

• To the Staff (Nothing bad. Just a permission question)

I was crusing the download section and noticed the black and gray, red rocket, and blue and gold are gone. I've been a long time member at a computer forum that finally made the jump from 3.6 to 4.0.6. But the guy that owns the place is afraid of coming off the default theme and the members including me are giving him grief about it. He finally gets the state of the art current version and still uses the default theme? I suggested the xml style sheets for their installation simplicity.
    So I run over here to get the url to them and ??? they're gone. I have copies of them tucked away on my local systems and if it's ok with IB/VB, I'd like to hand off copies to this admin. It's a legit site with a current VB4 license. I wouldn't ask if it was otherwise.

Edit: Looks like my copies flew the coop somehow. Could you please repost those? 4.0.6 version please.
    Last edited by setishock; Sat 4 Sep '10, 7:19pm.