• Show
Clear All

• VonDoom
    replied
    Thanks Wayne

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    It was turned off to test issues that can't be replicated in a test environment. The Who's Online page is still available via link on the Quick Links drop down in the navigation bar.

Leave a comment:

• borbole
    replied
    Originally posted by punchbowl View Post
    Maybe because there are so few members on here (78 atm) and it gives a bad impression.

I know of a forum that's open a matter of days that has almost the same amount of members logged on and another well known official forum that has at least double.
    I don''t think that is the real reason, because if it was one would think that they would have made the online.php page not accessible as well.

Leave a comment:

• punchbowl
    replied
    Maybe because there are so few members on here (78 atm) and it gives a bad impression.

I know of a forum that's open a matter of days that has almost the same amount of members logged on and another well known official forum that has at least double.

Leave a comment:

• borbole
    replied
    Originally posted by VonDoom View Post
    So why has it been removed from WGO?
    I just noticed it and I am wondering about that as well. But I am sure they have their reasons for doing so.

Leave a comment:

• VonDoom
    replied
    So why has it been removed from WGO?

Leave a comment:

• Dominic
    replied
    Ok so it's only vanished from the forum mainpage, my mistake

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by captainslater View Post
    I'd like to see who's online for contacting somebody in an easy and quick way.

So why it was deactived here?
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/online.php

Leave a comment:

• Dominic
    started a topic Who's online gone

Who's online gone

I'd like to see who's online for contacting somebody in an easy and quick way.

So why it was deactived here?
Working...
X