Who's online gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's online gone

I'd like to see who's online for contacting somebody in an easy and quick way.

So why it was deactived here?

Originally posted by captainslater View Post
    I'd like to see who's online for contacting somebody in an easy and quick way.

So why it was deactived here?
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/online.php

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Ok so it's only vanished from the forum mainpage, my mistake

Comment

So why has it been removed from WGO?

Comment

Originally posted by VonDoom View Post
          So why has it been removed from WGO?
          I just noticed it and I am wondering about that as well. But I am sure they have their reasons for doing so.

Comment

Maybe because there are so few members on here (78 atm) and it gives a bad impression.

I know of a forum that's open a matter of days that has almost the same amount of members logged on and another well known official forum that has at least double.

Comment

Originally posted by punchbowl View Post
              Maybe because there are so few members on here (78 atm) and it gives a bad impression.

I know of a forum that's open a matter of days that has almost the same amount of members logged on and another well known official forum that has at least double.
              I don''t think that is the real reason, because if it was one would think that they would have made the online.php page not accessible as well.

Comment

It was turned off to test issues that can't be replicated in a test environment. The Who's Online page is still available via link on the Quick Links drop down in the navigation bar.
                Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Thanks Wayne

Comment

Working...
                  X