• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChopSuey
    replied
    Originally posted by vhf27vh View Post
    Really. Learn to read, "special" one.
    Do you even own a forum? Put a link into your signature (Of course link your forum.) Get Smart.

Leave a comment:

• vhf27vh
    replied
    Really. Learn to read, "special" one.

Leave a comment:

• ChopSuey
    replied
    they probably have two ones both called New Member and one is hidden from the group list so it looks like there is only one or something
    It's called a usertitle.

Leave a comment:

• vhf27vh
    replied
    they probably have two ones both called New Member and one is hidden from the group list so it looks like there is only one or something

Leave a comment:

• ChopSuey
    replied
    I believe they have a custom usergroup system here...i may be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• vhf27vh
    replied
    thank you!

very odd, first thing I did after signing up was register as licensed (it wouldn't even let me post before, though I think I may have been looking at a restricted subforum), maybe it took a while to get through to akismet then.

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    You may have showed up as unlicensed at the time, which would have caused your posts to be scanned by Akismet. Because of the content of the post it would probably have been blocked. You're showing up as licensed now, so this shouldn't happen anymore. I've also approved your post.

Leave a comment:

• vhf27vh
    replied
    no one else had to, is it because I'm new?

Leave a comment:

• Makc666
    replied
    My last post in the...
    Upload your list in TXT files.

Leave a comment:

• ChopSuey
    replied
    Well its a big list isn't it? I wouldn't care about it if i were you

Leave a comment:

• vhf27vh
    started a topic My posts got filtered out on the forum here

My posts got filtered out on the forum here

My last post in the http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...43#post1975543 thread where I provided an updated (and long) list of email spam gave me a message saying it's been put to moderation, thought I should mention this since I don't think it sends mods a message when that happens to a post does it so they might not see it if they don't read that thread?

The post I made had a lot of @.com addresses in it (a spam domain blacklist compiled up from all over) so I guess it thought the forum was spam, it should actually be very helpful to a lot of people though if it/my account can get fixed!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X