Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avatars on vB.com

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Avatars on vB.com

    I just realized that avatars are visible when you are logged-out, but not to members who are logged-in. Just curious, why it that?

  • #2
    I can see your avatar.
    My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
    vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

    Comment


    • #3
      I see the avatars here fine as well.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by borbole View Post
        I see the avatars here fine as well.
        Hang on. I can't see yours! Maybe there's something to this!
        My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
        vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ace View Post
          Hang on. I can't see yours! Maybe there's something to this!
          Ahahaha lol. I have a special avatar

          Comment


          • #6
            Go to:
            http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/profi...do=editoptions

            And verify that Show Avatars is marked.

            Comment


            • #7
              Wierd! I can't see ANY of yours! I always thought vB.com didn't allow them until my browser timed-out, logged me out, and I saw a bunch of avatars. I thought, cool, they finally enabled them. Then I logged back in, and they went away! I've never had that issue with any other vBulletin site except vB.com. Wierd!

              Another issue I often have here, is I see text links to images, instead of thumbnails. Then when I click on the text link the image pops-up, but no thumbs.

              Is there some kind of preference setting here for images that I'm missing?

              Wierd...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by vB Style View Post
                Go to:
                http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/profi...do=editoptions

                And verify that Show Avatars is marked.

                That DID it! Thanks!

                Both "Show Avatars" and "Show Images" were not selected. This must usually be a default setting for most forums, because I've never had to manually select that before. Man, I've complained a couple times in threads about not seeing images, and others said they could see them, and never figured it out.

                THANKS!

                The world is no longer in black & white...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by NashChristian View Post
                  That DID it! Thanks!

                  Both "Show Avatars" and "Show Images" were not selected. This must usually be a default setting for most forums, because I've never had to manually select that before. Man, I've complained a couple times in threads about not seeing images, and others said they could see them, and never figured it out.

                  THANKS!

                  The world is no longer in black & white...
                  Im pretty sure they`re checked by default always.

                  Comment

                  widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X