Faces of staff instead of cartoon characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faces of staff instead of cartoon characters

It would be nice to see the faces of staff instead of the current cartoon pictures in avatars. I mean it really!! It's more professional without cartoon type graphics on the site. Just my suggestion.
    www.christianforumsite.com
    sigpic

Well... I actually like they all have the same type of avatar, so you can easily spot them. I doubt it would make much of a difference to see what those people look like.. does it?
    When the meteor came crashing to Earth, I bet the dinosaurs were roaring at it in the hope of scaring it away. That didnít work out so well for them. - Matt.

Comment

The cartoon avatars are amateurish IMHO, the previous logo style avatars were much better.
      Lats...

Comment

I love the cartoon avatars. Only thing I want to know is why does Lynne's avatar have a cat in it ?
        www.erodov.com :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Lats View Post
          The cartoon avatars are amateurish IMHO, the previous logo style avatars were much better.
          I'll disagree. The previous where ugly, IMO.
          Originally posted by vijayninel View Post
          I love the cartoon avatars. Only thing I want to know is why does Lynne's avatar have a cat in it ?
          They're nice. Lynne's has a cat for the same reason that Trevor's cape is plaid. Some of them have small customizations to bring a little personality into it
          No...No...Meester vBulletin, he no work right.

Comment

and there's a coffee cup in Waynes .... Adrian has big, fat and thick spectacles....
            www.erodov.com :cool:

Comment

and there's a coffee cup in Waynes .... Adrian has big, fat and thick spectacles....
              And Steve's was supposed to have a clipboard for "Have copy will paste", but they haven't put that in

Comment

Originally posted by jeffinj View Post
                It would be nice to see the faces of staff instead of the current cartoon pictures in avatars. I mean it really!! It's more professional without cartoon type graphics on the site. Just my suggestion.
                I would prefer the female employees showing their real faces in avatars, if they're beauties this may be a way to win back some members gone to the competitors and keep the ones thinking about a leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsesx View Post
                  I would prefer the female employees showing their real faces in avatars, if they're beauties this may be a way to win back some members gone to the competitors and keep the ones thinking about a leave.
                  lmao

Comment

lmao
                    lol! yea +1 to that

I like the new style avatars, they are quite modern looking and go quite well with the theme

However, staff showing their real faces would be rather cool! but i think some do have them in the profile pics if im not mistaken?
                    Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

The cat is because of my previous avatar which I still use over on vbulletin.org:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	avatar65230_2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	2.1 KB
ID:	3678520

Some of the mods have profile pictures uploaded.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

A group picture (even if photoshopped with melted pictures) from the core vB-Team would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
                          The cat is because of my previous avatar which I still use over on vbulletin.org:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]44601[/ATTACH]

Some of the mods have profile pictures uploaded.
                          I just wish TheLastSuperman had one.. I felt cheated when I saw the new ones LOL so they all have capes like me now huh?

I could make my own but that would be another photoshop edit and I can't cop their style per say

Former vBulletin Support Staff
                          Hacked recently? See my blog post "Recovering a Hacked vBulletin Site".
                          Thinking outside the box? Need modification support? Visit www.vBulletin.org and have at it!
                          Need a Host? - I recommend URLJet

Comment

Originally posted by captainslater View Post
                            A group picture (even if photoshopped with melted pictures) from the core vB-Team would be cool.
                            Oh yeah

Comment

Last edited by Trevor Hannant; Mon 19th Apr '10, 8:39am. Reason: Link removed

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X