• Show
Clear All

• Dody
    replied
    Looks like I am going with the backup solution

Leave a comment:

• ICT
    replied
    Your help is appreciated, a section like that would definitly help people out.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Originally posted by Dody View Post
    This is my backup solution
    I think it would be nice to have them all in one place. Right now they are kinda scattered between the two boards.

Leave a comment:

• Dody
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    You can always post them on vb.org and just give them a link to the article/tip over there.
    This is my backup solution

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Is there any plan to add vBulletin 4 Quick Tips and Customizations forum, just lie the one we have for vbulletin 3.8?

The reason I am asking is because I want to add few How-To guides to help beginners with vB4.
    It would be helpful to forward many of these repeated questions to How-To guides, instead of repeating myself/answers again and again in multiple threads
    You can always post them on vb.org and just give them a link to the article/tip over there.

Leave a comment:

• Green Cat
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    Aaaaargh!
    +1

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by MR K View Post
    +1
    Aaaaargh!

Leave a comment:

• MR K
    replied
    Is there any plan to add vBulletin 4 Quick Tips and Customizations forum, just lie the one we have for vbulletin 3.8?

The reason I am asking is because I want to add few How-To guides to help beginners with vB4.
    It would be helpful to forward many of these repeated questions to How-To guides, instead of repeating myself/answers again and again in multiple threads
    +1

Leave a comment:

• BoYagoob
    replied
    very good idea, I strongly agree ..

Leave a comment:

• Dody
    started a topic vBulletin 4 Quick Tips and Customizations

vBulletin 4 Quick Tips and Customizations