Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eye Sqinting pain (Firefox)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eye Sqinting pain (Firefox)

    Does anyone notice that search, fonts, and other information are not lined up in firefox? It maybe my browser is not properly functioning, but this just started within last 1(hour). Meh!... It is all over the place... need to go back to IE8 for healing.

  • #2
    On the forums?

    Everything looks okay enough in firefox.

    Comment


    • #3
      Screen shots

      Will reboot Firefox next



      Edit: I uninstall Firefox and reinstall, but still see fourm as shown in attachments.
      Last edited by Jose Amaral Rego; Wed 11 Nov '09, 9:27pm.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego View Post
        Does anyone notice that search, fonts, and other information are not lined up in firefox? It maybe my browser is not properly functioning, but this just started within last 1(hour). Meh!... It is all over the place... need to go back to IE8 for healing.
        You zoomed out in FireFox. "Ctrl+" or "View > Zoom > Zoom In" should fix it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jerz View Post
          You zoomed out in FireFox. "Ctrl+" or "View > Zoom > Zoom In" should fix it.
          Thanks,...

          That is so odd, as I do not use those function... I should of uninstall all custom settings when I ran uninstall program. Still not sure how that happened, but it was not the first time... (IE7). I do type fast and must of cross my fingers while typing... Still learn to speed type.

          Will delete attachments.

          Comment


          • #6
            Pain? Eye squinting?

            Yes, ever since the v4 change. Looks better on a Mac, and of course to the 20 something YO it seems to look great.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Abomination View Post
              Pain? Eye squinting?

              Yes, ever since the v4 change. Looks better on a Mac, and of course to the 20 something YO it seems to look great.
              Looks great on Windows too. No matter what browser I use.

              Then again... I am only 21. ;D
              Ryan Ashbrook - My Blog - My Twitter

              Comment

              Related Topics

              Collapse

              Working...
              X