X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IB Adrian
    replied
    Originally posted by Jefff View Post
    An order through my affiliate link on Sunday wasn't tracked.
    There was no sign of the CJ tracking pixel on the order confirmation page.

Have they "accidentally" broken the affiliate tracking again?

I contacted Vbulletin about this via the CJ mail system but haven't had a response yet.
    There is no tracking pixel on the order confirmation page, as it isn't an accurate way to determine a purchase.
    The pixel is activated once our product is downloaded by the customer that made the purchase.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Email [email protected] from the email address associated with your Customer Account giving full details so that we can look into it

Leave a comment:

• Leadcrow
    replied
    I suppose you should contact Jasper about it, he seems to deal with these matters.

Leave a comment:

• Jefff
    replied
    An order through my affiliate link on Sunday wasn't tracked.
    There was no sign of the CJ tracking pixel on the order confirmation page.

Have they "accidentally" broken the affiliate tracking again?

I contacted Vbulletin about this via the CJ mail system but haven't had a response yet.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    Originally posted by MRGTB View Post
    It's 15 links actually. You must have added another since.

I see also your offering Paid Service in your signature link, I thought that wasn't allowed here?
    It was 14 when you said it was 13, not that it matters
    and we can post our web services in our sig, I've always had a sig link to my services

Back on Topic, I did get my check today, thanks Adrian for helping with that.
    Hopefully jelsoft will get their account fixed with cj soon so I can start selling vBulletin again

thx again iNet

*Update*
    Adrian said their CJ account is working again,, great day
    Last edited by Loco.M; Mon 9th Aug '10, 5:06pm.

Leave a comment:

• MRGTB
    replied
    It's 15 links actually. You must have added another since.

I see also your offering Paid Service in your signature link, I thought that wasn't allowed here?
    Last edited by MRGTB; Fri 6th Aug '10, 2:27pm.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    So every forum you no longer want to post on after joining, you change email to a fake spam one there - "your own words above"? Wow, your a really clever bloke ain't you.

By the way, can you squeeze anymore links in your signature. 13 and counting.
    just the worthless forums
    and I suggest you work on your math, I clearly see 14..lol

btw.. to update this, I've contacted cj and they do see the vbulletin tracking is messed up and are contacting the advertisers.
    Will report back when I hear more.
    vbulletin is taking care of my past sales as well.

Leave a comment:

• MRGTB
    replied
    Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
    I have no reason to PM you, and even if I did, you don't have that option enabled on your profile.. or visitor messages

it was my way of saying I won't be back ([email protected])

next post will be reported, please stay on topic
    So every forum you no longer want to post on after joining, you change email to a fake spam one there - "your own words above"? Wow, your a really clever bloke ain't you.

By the way, can you squeeze anymore links in your signature. 13 and counting.
    Last edited by MRGTB; Fri 30th Jul '10, 12:36pm.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    Originally posted by Abomination View Post
    What is CJ.com?
    commission junctions is an affiliate network
    You could once go there and get a vBulletin link or banner, place that link or banner on your site and when someone would buy vBulletin through your links, you would get a commission.
    You can still do it with tons of other products, but the vBulletin program seems to be broken.

Leave a comment:

• Abomination
    replied
    What is CJ.com?

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    OK, let's get back on topic now. PM me with anything else, or better still post it on my forum.
    I have no reason to PM you, and even if I did, you don't have that option enabled on your profile.. or visitor messages
    PS: Why did you change your email address on my forum to a spam one - by the way? What was that all about? You sure have a strange way of going about things.
    it was my way of saying I won't be back ([email protected])

next post will be reported, please stay on topic

Leave a comment:

• MRGTB
    replied
    We wasn't talking about him stuffing your site with cookies, but my site you said. Doh!

OK, let's get back on topic now. PM me with anything else, or better still post it on my forum.

PS: Why did you change your email address on my forum to a spam one - by the way? What was that all about? You sure have a strange way of going about things.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    From what I can see, he hasn't been stuffing cookies anywhere on my site. Care to show me some proof of that?
    You can clearly see the picture that I posted on your site that he openly admitted to stuffing cookies. (just to clear things up, here it is another way. "He admitted on your site, to stuffing cookies" got that? kthx)
    If you have anymore questions about that topic, you can PM me.
    This thread is about the broken affiliate program, let's stay not hijack it.

thanks
    -Brandon

Leave a comment:

• MRGTB
    replied
    He's admitted to stuffing cookies on your site
    From what I can see, he hasn't been stuffing cookies anywhere on my site. Care to show me some proof of that?

David has already spotted you posting that, which I quoted above. And brought it to my attention over on my own forum before reading you saying it here now. Which of course he denies as being pure fiction on your part. But hey I'll keep an open mind, just as long as you can show me - proof!

My guess is, you can't.
    Last edited by MRGTB; Sat 24th Jul '10, 1:16pm.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    Originally posted by MRGTB
    Hey, Brandon. Have you seen Dave McHenry signature on my forum that he added today. Looks like he's declared all out war on you.
    Nope I haven't been to your forum since my last post, but I'm sure I know what it is.
    one of our members pointed out his stalker site this morning
    tbh, idk really care about him or what he does
    everyone I work with knows I do a good job, and I have 100's of happy clients to show for it.
    the "scammer" sites he's talking about are post that he made..lmao
    He's admitted to stuffing cookies on your site, and I've had others speak up saying how he did this and did that without their permission.

Let's try to stay on topic here, this is about the affiliate system being broke, not about stalkers
    I'm going to give CJ a call monday morning to give this one last chance, after that I'll give up on the 200$ that inet owes me.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X