affiliate program no more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ace View Post
    Have you raised a ticket with CJ yet Brandon? When I did, I was told that vBS had "transferred funds to pay their publishers in the past month" or words to that effect.
    Yup, I sent off an email to CJ after my last email Friday, and included a link to this thread.
    it's a shame really, and rather annoying
    I have still have tons of links to the vB affiliate, I've edited a bunch of them but there's no way to get all of them.
    I'm just glad vbseo still pays for their affiliate work, IPB as well, just wish vBulletin/Jelsoft/iNet would get their act together and take care of everyone that is so graciously doing their advertising for them.
    -- Web Developer for hire
    ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

well I got a reply from CJ saying their system is working great and to contact the advertisers if I didn't see credits for the sales

I showed them this thread, with pics to the users who haven't been paid and the staff reply saying the tracker was not installed..
      Guess I'm out 200$

Comment

lol, owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
          lol, owned.
          pretty much
          oh well, I'm done promoting vBulletin

Comment

another week with no update or reply to my ticket
            to busy fighting off negative press iNet?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
              Can you actually see sales in your CJ stats? Mine seem to have totally stopped around October of 2009.
              Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
              well I got a reply from CJ saying their system is working great and to contact the advertisers if I didn't see credits for the sales

I showed them this thread, with pics to the users who haven't been paid and the staff reply saying the tracker was not installed..
              Guess I'm out 200$
              At least you guys can still see your stats. There are a number of us who were using CJ (USA) only for vBulletin links. Guess what happens to your CJ account after a couple of months of no activity? Yep, to the dust bin it goes so we have no idea how many referrals were lost.

No email from vBulletin. No email from CJ. CJ account de-activated. Post on vB.com and get no official answer at first, only that the CJ tracker was not re-installed as part of the redesigned landing home page. Few more months go by and vB staff start posting with a bit of an attitude that there is no more affiliate program; no explanation, no details, just that there is no affiliate program.

Even if they re-instate the affiliate program, it'll be a cold day before I run it again.
              [URL="http://coolscifi.com"]Cool Sci-Fi[/URL="http://coolscifi.com"] | [URL="http://awalkerbit.me"]Walking Dead[/URL="awalkerbit.me"]

Comment

Yep, that's what happened to mine, they changed the policy and my referrals went down the drain. I stopped advertising vBulletin after 2007 and cj just canned the account.

Comment

CJ shut (disabled) my account to, I ended up talking to them on the phone and they said after 3 months of no activity it's disabled.
                  They enabled it again and told me if it happen again to just contact them again.
                  Still doesn't fix the iNet F'up but it was assuring that CJ does care about their customers.
                  I've considering the 200 that iNet still owes to be a lost cause, even tho Adrian said on the 2nd that they would either send me the cash or a free license..lol (3 WEEKS AGO)

PS... I've taken a screenshot of my ticket if for some reason it "disappears"

I'll bump this thread at least once a week until I get an answer.

I'll no longer promote vB either, and I've actually changed all my vB links (that I could find) to the IPB affiliate, and guess what. I've had some sales since that!!
                  Last edited by Loco.M; Sat 24th Jul '10, 7:17am.

Comment

Well, you won't see me promote IPB

I would go for the cash, and not a free license, btw. Seeing you've already moved away from vB and don't want to promote them; why would you then accept a free license?

Comment

Originally posted by Loco.M View Post

PS... I've taken a screenshot of my ticket if for some reason it "disappears" I'll bump this thread at least once a week until I get an answer.
                      Don't "hold your breath" on getting answer, you might just suffocate - Brandon

Comment

haha... I just saw my ticket, Dave Mchenery is trying to post as me (again)

the staff can close the ticket and might want to check your system if anyone can post any anyone else.
                        haha

that gave me a chuckle

Comment

If you give him the url to the ticket, the authcode is in the back, that's how he gets in it. Don't give others access to your ticket urls. DUH

Comment

I think you can view the with the bit without the red, right?

vbulletin.com/ticket.php?issueid=666&authcode=mikeyroxvbsox
                            My Forums: The Geek District - Off Topic Hut
                            My Blog: Mikeylicious
                            Projects: Shorten URL's with kwn.me

Comment

If you give him the url to the ticket, the authcode is in the back, that's how he gets in it. Don't give others access to your ticket urls. DUH
                              Oh my god, you should know better Brandon than to include your login in the URL. Doh!!!!

that gave me a chuckle
                              You'll only find one person chuckling away like a laughing Hyena. And I don't think it's you somehow.

Comment

hmm, news to me
                                oh well, i've requested the ticket be deleted, who knows if it'll happen
                                mikey: doesn't look like it, i edited the link and now it's not viewable
                                mrgtb: should of known better? really.. I've never claimed to know everything about how vb.com works
                                If you're talking about the stalker Dave McHenery, I could care less about what he has to say, and if he's laughing at it, that makes 2 of us..lol

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X