No announcement yet.

affiliate program no more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gee, that's rather convenient..so, all of that converting traffic affiliates have been sending to vB is all in vain and is being sent as free traffic? Hardly fair to an affiliate marketer or article writer.

Comment

Well I've since removed all affiliate links to vBulletin, Adrian did say he'd take care of my payments on the 2nd, almost 2 weeks ago.
      Guess I'll just wait patiently and will hopefully reactive the vB links before the end of the year, until then I'll just point ppl to IPB.
      -- Web Developer for hire
      ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
        Well I've since removed all affiliate links to vBulletin, Adrian did say he'd take care of my payments on the 2nd, almost 2 weeks ago.
        Guess I'll just wait patiently and will hopefully reactive the vB links before the end of the year, until then I'll just point ppl to IPB.
        Can you actually see sales in your CJ stats? Mine seem to have totally stopped around October of 2009.
        My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
        vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
          Can you actually see sales in your CJ stats? Mine seem to have totally stopped around October of 2009.
          I see 4 since inet took over last year, I posted a screenshot a on the 2nd page of this thread as well as the ticket system.
          Who knows how many sales I didn't get credited for, I was averaging at least one a month if not more.
          It's okay, I've been fooled once by inet that they care about their advertisers, all my "vbulletin" links are now pointing to the IPB affiliate program which I've been paid for a few times already this year.
          I just wish I could of caught it earlier or even gotten a letter from cj/inet saying their affiliate program was no longer working.
          A huge fail IMO.

and ps.. I've sent adrian 2 pm's since he said on the 2nd they I would be taken care of.. I didn't expect "ignoring" is what he was talking about.

Comment

all my "vbulletin" links are now pointing to the IPB affiliate program which I've been paid for a few times already this year.
            I bow to your wisdom once more, dear Brandon. Touché.
            vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
              Each affiliate member should have been contacted by email last October about the hiatus. That is when the site changed and we no longer accepted new people into the program.
              "Should" would be the operative word here Wayne. It may pay to check that this was actually done, I pay attention to my cj mail, and did not receive any notification that the program was being deactivated.

Comment

"Should" would be the operative word here Wayne. It may pay to check that this was actually done, I pay attention to my cj mail, and did not receive any notification that the program was being deactivated.
                I don't think anyone did
                I also pay attention to my cj emails, and in fact have them all still in an "old" folder, no mention whatsoever about inet not paying the advertisers or the affiliate program being disabled.

Comment

I don't think anyone did
                  I also pay attention to my cj emails, and in fact have them all still in an "old" folder, no mention whatsoever about inet not paying the advertisers or the affiliate program being disabled.
                  The fact it's still listed as Active in CJ kind of makes me think that it's not been done correctly.

Comment

The fact it's still listed as Active in CJ kind of makes me think that it's not been done correctly.
                    but it's iNet, don't they do everything correct?..hehe
                    oh well, I'm done promoting them for now

Comment

still no update on my ticket

pretty LAME
                      I've PM'd adrian and left him a profile IM as well

I see their not to quick to pay their affiliate, but god forbid them to be slow on accepting money.
                      Maybe I should be report them as a fraud at cj.com

Comment

still no update on my ticket

pretty LAME
                        I've PM'd adrian and left him a profile IM as well

I see their not to quick to pay their affiliate, but god forbid them to be slow on accepting money.
                        Maybe I should be report them as a fraud at cj.com
                        What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by MRGTB View Post
                          What do you mean?
                          what's your question?

Comment

Do a search here for "affiliate program" and read the threads. I too had a CJ account with VB in it. A number of the threads are discussions with IB folks.
                            My law forum, lawyers and legal help site

Comment

Originally posted by slinky View Post
                              Do a search here for "affiliate program" and read the threads. I too had a CJ account with VB in it. A number of the threads are discussions with IB folks.
                              thanks, I'll check it out
                              I have a ticket where Adrian said he would send me the cash or a vb license if I wanted
                              this one on July 2nd, I replied on the 6th
                              I've not heard a word since (10 days later)

Comment

Have you raised a ticket with CJ yet Brandon? When I did, I was told that vBS had "transferred funds to pay their publishers in the past month" or words to that effect.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X