No announcement yet.

affiliate program no more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The affiliate program is on hiatus at this time.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      The affiliate program is on hiatus at this time.
      It would have been nice to have been told this at the time the commissions were turned off.. other CJ Advertisers do tell their Publishers when they are now advertising for them for free.

(Also, might pay to tell Alvin Fong to answer his emails.. I know I sent at least one to him months ago.)

Email: [email protected]
      URL: http://www.vbulletin.com
      Currency: USD US Dollar

Joined Network: 30-Oct-2000

Category: Web Tools (show similar advertisers)

Description: Would you like to make money from your web site? If your site attracts a community of webmasters who would be interested in learning about vBulletin, you can sign up for the affiliate program and make money from every referred sale.
      My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
      vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Dear, dear me. It's just gets better by the day

Comment

Interesting response from CJ Support:
          Hi Ace,

Thank you for your recent inquiry. We checked into this and can confirm that they are active in the network and had recently deposited funds to pay out their publishers this month. If you have any specific questions for the merchant, feel free to get in touch with them directly.
          vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

I am not part of this at all. I don't try and sell vB but I am involved in a hand full or affiliate programs and have not seen anything like this. I am a bit stunned at this. These people are actively selling vB and this is how they find out what is going on? I am sorry but this looks horrible, how can people trust what vB says in the light of things like this?

Comment

Each affiliate member should have been contacted by email last October about the hiatus. That is when the site changed and we no longer accepted new people into the program.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Each affiliate member should have been contacted by email last October about the hiatus. That is when the site changed and we no longer accepted new people into the program.
                yet this thread was started in october with out an answer till now?

way to represent go vb team!

Comment

Could you define Hiatus for us Wayne?

CJ appears to think you are currently paying out commissions.

Comment

Ooooh. Something's going on here.. spooky New Reply emails that aren't here several hours later.

Comment

Adrian will post more information on the Affiliate program when it is available.

Wayne Luke

Comment

Should is the keyword here

Click image for larger version

Name:	novbletter.png
Views:	1
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	3679560

as you see, nothing from vb around Oct or since then..

Notice nothing started with a v for vBulletin or J for Jelsoft or even I for Interbrands..

we didn't get a notice for terms changing, like we do with all other advertisers, guess it's free sales for you guys
                        I see I have a sale recorded in Oct, that's yet to be paid out

will this ever be paid out?
                        are we just giving inet free advertising? if so, I'll remove all links for vB and replace them with ipb banners since they actually pay out...
                        -- Web Developer for hire
                        ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

If you have a valid sale that hasn't been paid out, then open a ticket. New sales after the new site went live haven't been tracked. Adrian is working on fixing that now. He will post when he has more information.

Wayne Luke

Comment

If you have a valid sale that hasn't been paid out, then open a ticket. New sales after the new site went live haven't been tracked. Adrian is working on fixing that now. He will post when he has more information.
                            thanks, just submitted a ticket

glad I still have an active license, would be a shame to make us renew just to post a ticket that inet messed up on our affiliate payments

Did anyone get an email in oct about the vb affiliate program being paused..?
                            -- Web Developer for hire
                            ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

It appears that when the site was updated around Oct that the pixel for Commission Junction was lost, and as such attribution for referred purchases was not credited appropriately.
                              My apologies that a notice from our team about this was not forthcoming.

If you have evidence of referred purchases, please (as Wayne suggested) open a support ticket. I am currently working out a process to ensure you are "made whole".
                              Separately, I will be working on creating a new Commission Junction program very soon and if you were part of the existing program, you will be provided with an opportunity to be a part of it.
                              Thanks,
                              Adrian
                              Adrian

Comment

Adrian will post more information on the Affiliate program when it is available.
                                In Wayne's defense, CJ has been my favorite source of amusement at times. I'll get all sorts of "house cleaning" notices about not getting a referral from me for a specific participant in three months so my relationship is being terminated. (Yes, the clutter must have really been a problem.) Sometimes I wonder what gets lost in the machine. I had problems with the vB affiliate program, can't remember, and that's when I knew it was certainly turned off... or should have been.
                                My law forum, lawyers and legal help site

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X