Infraction: Temporary Disallow To Contribute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infraction: Temporary Disallow To Contribute

Will it be possible to add this to forum 'Licensed Customer Feedback', as it is a bit annoying to constantly see some good threads closed down. I do like to read contructve criticism and poke fun insults, but real negative hits to anyone or group should get more then a simple points infraction.

It is too bad that an option to control your own thread content, as you see within your own profile can not be added to vBulletin 3.8.x and do hope to see this option when vBulletin 4.x or the CMS (better here, as that is where you want to control the type of feed back you get for creating an article).

Edit: Actually same of those closed thread(s) were just lame... I mean the ones that seem to get off topic without a real responce to threads topic.
    Last edited by Jose Amaral Rego; Thu 13 Aug '09, 4:51pm.

Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego View Post
    Will it be possible to add this to forum 'Licensed Customer Feedback', as it is a bit annoying to constantly see some good threads closed down. I do like to read contructve criticism and poke fun insults, but real negative hits to anyone or group should get more then a simple points infraction.

It is too bad that an option to control your own thread content, as you see within your own profile can not be added to vBulletin 3.8.x and do hope to see this option when vBulletin 4.x or the CMS (better here, as that is where you want to control the type of feed back you get for creating an article).

Edit: Actually same of those closed thread(s) were just lame... I mean the ones that seem to get off topic without a real responce to threads topic.
    This in fact two separate suggestions, and I happen to agree on principle with both.
    Toddler from Hell

Comment

i agree with Fusion's agreement on principles...
      oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

contructve criticism and poke fun insults
        Sounds like breakfast with my family liking it.

However i do agree that some threads with GOOD points get closed as some people like to take it a little too far.

But the vBulletin staff do moderate it.
        Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

This is one of the reasons why I don't have access to that board.
          It was because people go too far and then frustrate those of us who have a short fuse to start an argument.

I am glad that I don't have to read the negative comments from others who are so impatient to wait for all things official and decide to go off their nut at those who are telling them to wait.
          Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
          Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X