Regarding blogpost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding blogpost

With regard to the new CMS features we're adding for the 4.0 release, those are also coming along well, and we're quite proud of the feature set that will ship with the first release. Don will publish a blog post soon with an excellent overview of its capabilities.
    That was quite a while ago, just wondering if you possibly forgot that blogpost? Not that I'm in a hurry wanting to know or something. I'm just wondering.

Not sure in which context you mean
    Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmancode47 View Post
      Not sure in which context you mean
      It was stated that Don would publish a blog post about CMS features a short while ago. No such blog post has appeared.

Comment

That's because things are changing rapidly on the CMS. I expect Don will post an update when some of the features that have not already been mentioned have been finalized and there's something to show.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
          That's because things are changing rapidly on the CMS. I expect Don will post an update when some of the features that have not already been mentioned have been finalized and there's something to show.
          Alright, thanks!

@rest- It was posted in this announcement: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314284

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X