This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

With regards to this thread: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=308956

Why am I being shut out?

I have never refused to renew my license and, I shouldn't need to. I mean, I've paid over 100 and I can't even post on the forums for help? What kind of company does that?

Yes, I did ask for my name to be removed, but I didn't mean in the way you lot did it. I wanted to transfer my license. But, I was just looking for help as I'm still helping on the forum I sold.

If you ask me, you're just money-making sods. And when you don't like a particular comment, you close the thread because you don't want negative feedback. Shame, you should be thankful of negative feedback, it helps companies grow.

If you close this thread, then I would like a refund and you can have your vbulletin back!

If you're no longer the licensed owner..........
    I drank WHAT?! - Socrates

Comment

If you sold your license, then you need to have the new owner put your name under the list of emails for Priority Support. That's not that hard.

Why don't you take this up with vb via a support ticket? Email support@vbulletin.com

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I am the licensed owner of a vBulletin license. It was never transferred!!!

Comment

Read post #4 in that thread.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X