Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locked down Discussion forum description change request

Hey,

The discussion forum for the announcements is still the same, just not usable anymore. The description below it however might be confusing.

"Discuss recent announcements here"

Requesting this to be considered for change.

As well, the forum should be moved to the archives, and it's current parent forum should be renamed to: vBulletin Announcements.

Comment

I'll pass this on. I don't have permission to make these changes myself.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Description updated.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thank you Wayne/Steve.

Comment

Btw, in case anyone's wondering, the other thread related to this topic has been moved to this new section: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24
            What's Special About Ruby on Rails?

Comment

To be honest it's a bit pointless now having that forum board there at all anymore. Personally, I think to best thing to do is delete it completely.

You've changed the description like Floris asked. But the title of the forum still says "Announcements Discussions", which is still somewhat misleading.

Comment

Knowing people take time to follow up on rss feeds and subscription emails etc, it gives those people time to get familiar with a new situation. Not everybody is on this forum 24/7.

Additionally when a restructure of the forum setup is discussed again, customer feedback and that of what IB/Jelsoft staff wants, will be taken into consideration surely.

That said, it is the forum that holds the announcement discussions, so it's not misleading. The description then explains it's now closed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X