Forum for new vB forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum for new vB forums

Can we have a forum where people who recently bought a vB license can advertise their forum and ask for users to join?

Queue Monty Python -------- (Choir: Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Lovely Spam! Lovely Spam!)

No.. LOL
    I drank WHAT?! - Socrates

Comment

Perhaps a forum for new liscense holders to help each other out in getting to know how to use vb...
      Some of my Mods:
      Advanced IP Ban Manager (vb3.6+ version) - Fine grained control over blocking trouble makers.
      Advanced IP Ban Manager (vb4 version) - Fine grained control over blocking trouble makers.
      Use Original thread for Comments - Uses the original thread for comments for any forum threads promoted to CMS articles.
      Custom Friendly Urls - Allows customisation of forum urls from the admin CP.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnage- View Post
        Perhaps a forum for new liscense holders to help each other out in getting to know how to use vb...
        We already have several of those.
        There's Chit Chat for your general needs, like advertising new forums, and the various troubleshooting and support sections. While many of the questions is answered by staff members a great number of the posts (helpful or not) are from regular users and license holders. I believe that's what you are asking for?
        Toddler from Hell

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X