Marked as unlicensed???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marked as unlicensed???

I have signed up for both Vbulletin.com and org.
    Received both confirmation emails and activated my accounts on both but the ,org side say I am still marked as unlicensed.

I've done all that was asked and I still have no access to the .org side of the forums. I can access everything on the .com side....

Cant find anyone to contact in support so I msg'd an admin but have yet to get a reply... Any one have any ideas for me??

You show up as licensed here. And Jelsoft can not help here with your status on vBorg.

Comment

Originally posted by MaestroTPG View Post
      I have signed up for both Vbulletin.com and org.
      Received both confirmation emails and activated my accounts on both but the ,org side say I am still marked as unlicensed.

I've done all that was asked and I still have no access to the .org side of the forums. I can access everything on the .com side....

Cant find anyone to contact in support so I msg'd an admin but have yet to get a reply... Any one have any ideas for me??
      If you have a look in priority support there is a checkbox that you have to click to show that you are licenced up here and over on vBorg.
      If you find that the vB.org one is not unchecked then tick the box and save. I had to do the same thing when i signed up over there.
      Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
      Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

Your email is case sensitive, so you need to make sure your email addy is *exactly* the same on both sites. Also, make sure you checked vb.org in the priority support area here (as talked about in the post above).

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

To all replies.. I have checked and rechecked... I even copied and pasted my info so.... I guess I am out of luck accessing that site then... I have left messages with the admins no one has responded... oh well...

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
          Your email is case sensitive, so you need to make sure your email addy is *exactly* the same on both sites. Also, make sure you checked vb.org in the priority support area here (as talked about in the post above).

Comment

It takes an hour sometimes.
            www.Copiertalk.com - Everything Copier , Printer, Fax

Comment

I just looked at your account and there are no vBulletin.org users associated with it. What is the username that you registered at vBulletin.org with?
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
              Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by MaestroTPG View Post
                To all replies.. I have checked and rechecked... I even copied and pasted my info so.... I guess I am out of luck accessing that site then... I have left messages with the admins no one has responded... oh well...
                One question. Did you change your email address on vb.org? If you did then you must put the corresponding (same) email address in the priority support section of your licence so that it shows up.
                Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
                Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

By "Copy and pasted my info" does that mean that you copied it from one site to another? or did you copy the E-Mail from the vBulletin recipt? as if you havent changed it already, it will be there.

Your E-Mail address needs to be the registered licensed one, and exactly the same both sites.
                  Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X