Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would only like to express that I wish what ever plans jerry and Floris have make their life complete.

I hope the best for them and hope they take advantage of every open doorway.

You have both provided great support over the years and I can only hope the best for you in the years to come in your own paths.

Is Floris still a girl or have we made sure yet? LOL

Good luck Gentlemen
    www.Copiertalk.com - Everything Copier , Printer, Fax

Comment

Thank you for the first three lines, the fourth one of course is pure nonsense to post. Only idiots think I am a girl.
      Last edited by Floris; Wed 6 May '09, 6:59pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
        Thank you for the first three lines, the fourth one of course is pure nonsense to post. Only idiots think I am a girl.
        Thank you for the kind words.

I was just picking on that thread a long time ago and wishing you good luck on your next venture.

That was a long time ago. Thank you for your time and efforts over the years.
        www.Copiertalk.com - Everything Copier , Printer, Fax

Comment

Jelsoft rarely seem to announce staff changes, at least in the last few years anyway. Not really sure why, its not exactly secret stuff, and would avoid some of the insanely stupid things ive seen posted recently (esp about Floris).
          Baby, I was born this way

Comment

Jelsoft communicates more little with her members, it's indeed pity, I have to try to communicate with someone to have interviews for french people, it do not even answer to say yes or not, except somebody.

Thank you has those who answer, even negatively, it's a minimum of respect and I appreciate it
            Administrator vBulletin-Ressources.com,
            French vBulletin Resources.

Comment

PM me your email if you're still interested in an interview with me, despite that I am not staff anymore. I never got a notification that you were looking.

Comment

it is always better to go out as a legend than an epic failure... Floris will be one of those legends.

Comment

Originally posted by fufu View Post
                  it is always better to go out as a legend than an epic failure... Floris will be one of those legends.
                  haha .. thanks

Comment

Bye Mike
                    Bye Ashley

Comment

I wonder who will be next.

Comment

goodbye floris and most of the staff

Comment

Restructuring is expected after a take over.

And let's not forget they've taken on more devs; Darren, Eddie, Kevin and Ray as PM.

So far I'm glad about some of the announcements, especially the CMS which I feel is crucial to the success of vB. Forums by themselves are no where near enough these days, and I think IB should know that more than most, having got a large portfolio of them.

Another thing that wouldn't surprise me is them closing the UK office altogether, and offering the current staff the option to relocate.
                          What's Special About Ruby on Rails?

Comment

Rather odd how a lot of the older staff seem to be jumping ship / walking the plank

Anyone want to bet on whether it'll be Darren or Scott to leave next?
                            - TomJames

Comment

Originally posted by Razasharp View Post
                              Another thing that wouldn't surprise me is them closing the UK office altogether, and offering the current staff the option to relocate.
                              I was thinking the same thing and come back to post it and there it is! Not the first time raza...

Comment

Originally posted by dkon26 View Post
                                I was thinking the same thing and come back to post it and there it is! Not the first time raza...
                                Great minds think alike eh?
                                What's Special About Ruby on Rails?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X