Flash vBulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash vBulletin

Earlier, Today I was thinking what could make vbulletin (in my opinion) bloom or be the MOST used forum system? Then I thought flash forums. I understand how hard this would be. However raise the price if you need too for the flash part of vbulletin Id pay as much as you guys want for something like that.

I think that making this kind of improvement would not only blow away phpbb to dust. But would attract and gain more money for vbulletin as a whole to complete even more developing. I mean I understand that this would take years, But I believe in Jelsoft & The vBulletin developement team!

What do I think flash would be great?

Well first off you could add a fast loading screen, In it so it seems even more fancy. Add built in chat rooms less downloading more people like that!

I also think that you could bring even faster boards with flash, Now I bet you guys have already thought this in your brains, But really think about it because I am one user who would pay tons of money for a vBulletin flash.

How could this Help Jelsoft/vbulletin in the long run?

I think by adding a flash vbulletin more companies would turn to you even though your probably the leading forum brand for companies. I also think that this would gain more bank money for vBulletin to invest in more productions.

**Remember this is my opinions don't flame but give suggestions on maybe you like or dislike these opinions**
    vBulletin.com great hosting guide made by me. 2,000+ Views
    Hosting Guide.

Proud vBulletin License Owner!
    Did I help you out? Please give me a cookie then!
    http://cookyx.com/new/158.png
    Edlinpugs | Clan WrT

You're kinda forgetting it would completely kill SEO and the entire usage of the site for those without flash or have it turned off (aka, also many screen readers). Or that no one could bookmark various pages. And that it'd be a pain to edit the forum images.
    DS Ultimate- A Nintendo DS Forum

My Blog (Nintendo, vBulletin and other articles)

My Profile and Modifications at vBulletin.org

Comment

Dislike and disagree entirely, Ray2khax. Sorry.

Comment

Very bad ideas there, Ray2khax. Why don't you spend your money on a web designer that can incorporate Flash technology into your own website and forum. Then you would have something unique and personal.

Jim
        If my post was helpful to you, please take the time to register at my forum and ask a question you've always wanted to know about floors.
        www.TheFloorPro.com

Comment

I detest complete flash sites. Some components are alright. Gimme html and good design anytime.
          Canadian Bodybuilding | Canadian Bodybuilding Forum

Comment

I doubt vBulletin will move towards a Flash platform.

Comment

Gotta admit it would be a really cool move, vBulletin in flash, but that would suck hella lot of bandwith from most company servers. Also SOME browsers to not support flash and would drive some visitors away.
              Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

Gotta admit it would be a really cool move
                Depends on your definition of cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray2khax View Post
                  Earlier, Today I was thinking what could make vbulletin (in my opinion) bloom or be the MOST used forum system? Then I thought flash forums. I understand how hard this would be. However raise the price if you need too for the flash part of vbulletin Id pay as much as you guys want for something like that.

I think that making this kind of improvement would not only blow away phpbb to dust. But would attract and gain more money for vbulletin as a whole to complete even more developing. I mean I understand that this would take years, But I believe in Jelsoft & The vBulletin developement team!

What do I think flash would be great?

Well first off you could add a fast loading screen, In it so it seems even more fancy. Add built in chat rooms less downloading more people like that!

I also think that you could bring even faster boards with flash, Now I bet you guys have already thought this in your brains, But really think about it because I am one user who would pay tons of money for a vBulletin flash.

How could this Help Jelsoft/vbulletin in the long run?

I think by adding a flash vbulletin more companies would turn to you even though your probably the leading forum brand for companies. I also think that this would gain more bank money for vBulletin to invest in more productions.

**Remember this is my opinions don't flame but give suggestions on maybe you like or dislike these opinions**
                  ohh nice article.. LOL!

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by musclenexus View Post
                    I detest complete flash sites. Some components are alright. Gimme html and good design anytime.
                    Ditto...If I end up on a complete flash site for some reason, I typically exit it just as fast as I got there.
                    No...No...Meester vBulletin, he no work right.

Comment

Depends on your definition of cool
                      Like a nice move, or um... a good move. but again, there are pro's and con's of it.
                      Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X