sugesstion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sugesstion

ok, this will be my first post since i obtained the licence.

software it's great, meet my expectations, but i was just wondering, if durin prerelease of software like in the actual situation that 3.7 is stable and 3.8 is in RC, i was wondering if jellsoft could give a chance to test in a separate board, and when the time of the debug end the test url be deleted, is that against eula? or it can be possible, just for the sake of checking and reporting bugs, or there is a special permission to try it locally and check for errors in a local way?

Originally posted by lav0s View Post
    i was wondering if jellsoft could give a chance to test in a separate board, and when the time of the debug end the test url be deleted, is that against eula? or it can be possible, just for the sake of checking and reporting bugs, or there is a special permission to try it locally and check for errors in a local way?
    You are aloud to do it.
    Setup your second forum as "testvb" and you can test the product.
    The testvb folder have to be password protected from the public.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

The vBulletin License specifically allows for a test and development installation to be created. You can read the license at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/order/license_agreement.php

The specific clause is:
      If you have a valid licence, you may set up an additional test forum in order to test code, template and database modifications. To make this clear to us and our licence verification procedures, place it in a directory called 'testvb' and be sure to password protect it. It must not be accessible by the general public.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

then once is clarificated, thanks for the info ^^

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X