Alphabetize Prefixes in the Suggestions forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alphabetize Prefixes in the Suggestions forum

For me it would be easier to use the thread prefixes in the suggestions forum if they were alphabetized. Perhaps the [Already Implemented] prefix should stay at the bottom. Just my opinion.
    ~~~~~

Generally yes. However since these are being meted out to us one week at a time it make more sense for us to deal with them as they are given to us. Once the suggestion project is competed we can reorder these.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Sure, that's fine. You could also just make the display order for each one 100, 200, 300, 400 and insert new ones in alphabetical order as new ones get decided on. No biggie, I just think alphabetical order would make them easier to use.
      ~~~~~

Comment

At this point and time we can not change the order of the threads, in the future this might be up for discussion. Apologies if this currently causes an inconvenience to you.

Comment

To be frank, I don't care. But you should, since alphabetization would make the prefixes easier to use.
          ~~~~~

Comment

Sorry I thought I explained the rationale for this in post #2. The way it is set up now IS easier for us in our project to categorize and summarize existing suggestions.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok, thanks Steve, now I understand you. For example, this week you're prefixing all "Admin CP" related threads, so it's easier for "Admin CP" to be at the top of the list. Now that makes perfect sense. Thanks.
              ~~~~~

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X