Hosting forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting forum

I am looking for a new host. So I went to the hosting forum and read the first post of the sticky. It made the fact that discussions were frowned upon in that thread very clear. The last 10-15 posters obviously have not.

Just saying you might want to have someone moderate this one a bit more often...

Originally posted by loaf View Post
    I am looking for a new host. So I went to the hosting forum and read the first post of the sticky. It made the fact that discussions were frowned upon in that thread very clear. The last 10-15 posters obviously have not.

Just saying you might want to have someone moderate this one a bit more often...
    May be a good idea to use the post report feature to report any violations of the rules. It will make their job much easier.

Comment

If you see any posts which require moderator attention please use the report post function to alert us to these posts.

Thank you.
      Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X