Add the ability to renew for additional cycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add the ability to renew for additional cycles

I'd like to petition the web-master to change the renewal system from now and 'til June 2nd (if you do not wish to offer it further ) so that those of us who want to can renew for more than 1 year at a time.
    I realize that's how most people do it and that's how the system was built, but it would be a fairly easy thing to change and these are special circumstances.

So if you would, please.
    Toddler from Hell

I've placed the suggestion internally yesterday. We have a few arguments for yes/no and it is up for head staff to consider seriously now for the (near) future.

Comment

Well, it really should be implemented in the next couple of weeks. If it's added after June 2nd it's not really that big of a deal, if you catch my drift.
      Toddler from Hell

Comment

I am 100% certain it will not be implemented if it is just for a temporary solution to something. They will work on site updates when there is time, currently they are busy with the release of 3.7, internet world, price changes, etc ..

Comment

I doubt this'll be implemented before June.
          At this time your only option is to order multiple times for multiple renewals - sorry about that!
          Best Regards
          Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Yeah, it's a PITA, but I guess that's what we'll have to do.
            Toddler from Hell

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X