License renewal / Shopping Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License renewal / Shopping Cart

Please change this to allow choosing multiple items before paying. It seems there is currently no way to have multiple items in the shopping cart. I have to renew each license as a separate transaction. If I attempted to make half a dozen $30 purchases to the same company within minutes of each other, it would trip the credit card fraud alert.
    http://britishexpats.com/ - British expatriate community

In the left column and under your license list there is are links labeled "Renewals / New Purchases". Click on one of those links and press continue on the first page if not buying a new license. The second page will list all your existing licenses and allow you to renew them in one transaction.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Ah... I see. Easy when you know how.

Thanks.
      http://britishexpats.com/ - British expatriate community

Comment

Wayne,

How are you guys doing this with the multiple items in one transaction. I would love to be able to do this...i.e. renew a membership, buy a hat and pay for an event all in one transaction.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by CAAC View Post
          Wayne,

How are you guys doing this with the multiple items in one transaction. I would love to be able to do this...i.e. renew a membership, buy a hat and pay for an event all in one transaction.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Tim
          We don't sell hats or event registration at www.vbulletin.com. If you want a suggestion for the vBulletin software, you should post in the appropriate forum. This thread is specifically about renewing multiple vBulletin licenses at one time instead of doing each one in a separate transaction.

Wayne Luke
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Sorry Wayne, I didn't intend to offend you or post off topic. I was asking how you were able to sell multiple vBulletin licenses in one transaction. I thought that was related to the original question. Apparently the connection wasn't as clear as I thought.

Tim

Comment

You can purchase multiple licenses in our shopping cart by adding a quantity larger than 1.

Wayne Luke
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X