No announcement yet.

vBulletin Social Networking Add-on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can wait forever now. The screen shots posted in the announcement looks very promising.
    www.christianforumsite.com
    sigpic

Comment

• ya they are looking pretty good (the screens).
      i hope there is a way to convert my index page to look like a sn site. im really bored with vbadvanced.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by seangworld View Post
        ya they are looking pretty good (the screens).
        i hope there is a way to convert my index page to look like a sn site. im really bored with vbadvanced.
        You are currently show up unlicensed, to show to the staff you are a licensed customer, please set yourself up for priority support please. Thanks.

Comment

• check again because ive been licensed since i registered at vbulletin.
          i own my vbulletin.
          sigpic

Comment

• That's what I remember, yes. But you are currently showing up as unlicensed.

Comment

• im logged into my account and it says i expire at feb 08.

Active
              vBulletin (Owned License)Feb 28th '08
              that's the safest c/p i can do cuz i dont wanna give out the other info here.

how about now? i clicked on the priority support section in the members area and then checked the box and submitted again.
              Last edited by peterska2; Fri 23rd Nov '07, 11:40pm.
              sigpic

Comment

• It can take a few minutes to update. When it does, the message in the top right corner of the forums will disappear.
                Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

• what message?

the only message i see in the upper right corner is:

vBulletin 3.6.8 www.vbulletin.com
                  Can't Post? Can't Download Files? Please read this
                  Last edited by peterska2; Fri 23rd Nov '07, 11:40pm.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Yes, that one Make sure that you have followed all the instructions on the page linked too. If you have, wait for a few mins and if it does not disappear submit a support ticket.

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

• i always thought that was normal... you guys should put something like 'hey dork, you're not licensed, dont expect any help you poor ba****d! upgrade here."

lol

btw, ive always been able to post and download, so i dont need that link.......

ok, i see the problem.

the email i originally used to purchase/register vbulletin 5+ years ago is no longer in use. in my members area, i had been keeping my profile updated with my current email addys, but it wont let me send the activation email NOW to make the message go away.

what do i do now?
                      Last edited by peterska2; Fri 23rd Nov '07, 11:41pm.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Change your forum email address to match the one on your license via your UserCP > Edit Email & Password

Twitter Blog

Comment

• ya i just tried that....thanks. i never even knew all this....ugh...i thought i was good to go since i can obviously post, and i can obviously download the newest versions...

so apparently the message doesnt stop anyone. lol
                          sigpic

Comment

• message is gone now.
                            sigpic

Comment

• You show up licensed now again yeah. Thank you for taking the effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by seangworld View Post
                                i always thought that was normal... you guys should put something like 'hey dork, you're not licensed, dont expect any help you poor ba****d! upgrade here."
                                That option is available in 3.7 via the new 'Notices Manager'.
                                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X