• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    Soon
    What's this?
    $post[signature]

Comment

• Originally posted by Fusion View Post
      Oh, but you still have one good arm; what are you, a crybaby?

No, a touch typist

Comment

• Become a touch typist of one arm

Hehehehe...
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• One-armed touch typists rock, especially when they do it on two keyboards, simultaneously.
          Toddler from Hell

Comment

• Tags? Those things always make my neck itch, ugh.

I haven't really thought too much about what 3.7 will bring. I'd rather be surprised

Comment

• no social thanksgiving.

Comment

• You actually believed it was going to arrive this soon? Oy, sorry to burst your bubble. Count yourself lucky if it arrives before Christmas.
                Toddler from Hell

Comment

You actually believed it was going to arrive this soon? Oy, sorry to burst your bubble. Count yourself lucky if it arrives before Christmas.
                  It will arrive soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by ---MAD--- View Post
                    It will arrive soon.
                    So you think. I, on the other hand, speak from experience. *shrug*
                    Toddler from Hell

Comment

• I think it's practical to see it within the first two weeks of December.
                      Check out my creative writing forum.

Comment

• Fri 23rd Mar '07, 10:46am New Official vBulletin Add-on Products Good things come to those who wait, hopefully great things come to those who wait a long time

Comment

So you think. I, on the other hand, speak from experience. *shrug*
                          We shall see shall we not .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mazinger View Post
                            Because vb.org is the second official vBulletin website. It will be a shame if it hasn't been upgraded in a few days after the release.
                            Not sure what release you mean, but vb.org certainly won't be updated while 3.7 is beta. Once the gold version is released we will look at upgrading - as obviouly some work will be done behind the scenes during the beta.

BTW, my original post was not referring to vb.org at all - I do help run other sites you know
                            Baby, I was born this way

Comment

• Have fun folks

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=249460
                              ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                              Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

• VB 3.7 with social networking is here

The new VB 3.7 with social networking is here guys.

There is a post on the thread we've been following to tell you but I for one never saw an alert email of Josh's announcement - arriving as an email with only a pointer to a URL it might not be clear anyway. (Josh tired methinks)

Anyway the social networking looks very good. Have a check on the Announcements Discussion forum.

The plan is apparently to run it from Monday on the www.vbulletin.com forums, iron out bugs over several days then make it available. So we should get it within the week.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X