No announcement yet.

vBulletin Social Networking Add-on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm relieved that 3.7 is going to be released in a few days, especially since it won't be must strain on the 44 members I have to update.

One thing that I still don't understand is vBulletin's secrecy (yes, I said it) to their planned features. Maybe it's just be, but I wouldn't hold anything against a staff member who released what was planned in the next release. I was quite shocked that we were even told that it would be released before 2008, and it was obvious that the complaining went down a noticeable amount.

Comment

nobody said that it would be released in the next few days. i just said that i was HOPING we'd have it by thanksgiving day.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chaselafon View Post
        Maybe it's just be, but I wouldn't hold anything against a staff member who released what was planned in the next release.
        You might not hold it against us but the number of staff members authorized to release full details is less than the number of fingers on your right hand. Others would be at risk of losing their jobs due to agreements signed.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

My apologies, I meant to say before 2008.

Comment

i dont think anyone said anything about releasing 'full' details but at least 'partial' details...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seangworld View Post
              i dont think anyone said anything about releasing 'full' details but at least 'partial' details...
              I agree, here's a partial detail.

The release date is:

Comment

Rofl
                Dutch vBullletin users social group!

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                  I agree, here's a partial detail.

The release date is:
                  Maybe Wayne could tell us the next part in this sentence?

Comment

Originally posted by ricerice View Post
                    seangworld,

i must say there has been far too much secrecy for this to fail. i expect it to come out very soon and make all my days of coming to this board looking for updates to be deserved. if not i will probably be following you.
                    Originally posted by Floris View Post
                    vBulletin never discloses upcoming features or release dates. Using the word secrecy is overkill.
                    It seems secrecy is the appopriate word after all. It's not like Jelsoft is known to be forthcoming with real information. If we break a few arms, all we get is a hew veiled hints, if that.
                    Toddler from Hell

Comment

• One feature that must be in 3.7 will be tagging because of the fact freddie is waiting for 3.7 to have tagging in the blog .

If you put pieces together, you can make a good picture of what is more or less coming .

Comment

• Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                        If we break a few arms, all we get is a hew veiled hints, if that.
                        And also a longer development period - it's hard to develop with a broken arm

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin Meredith View Post
                          Haha, so true.

Comment

• Originally posted by ---MAD--- View Post
                            One feature that must be in 3.7 will be tagging because of the fact freddie is waiting for 3.7 to have tagging in the blog .

If you put pieces together, you can make a good picture of what is more or less coming .
                            Yeah, but you have to go hunting for those pieces.
                            (I know, I know, beating a dead horse)
                            Toddler from Hell

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin Meredith View Post
                              Oh, but you still have one good arm; what are you, a crybaby?
                              Toddler from Hell

Comment

• Originally posted by alme View Post
                                Maybe Wayne could tell us the next part in this sentence?
                                Soon™
                                Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                                The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                                vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                                Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X