Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peterska2
    replied
    Yes, that one Make sure that you have followed all the instructions on the page linked too. If you have, wait for a few mins and if it does not disappear submit a support ticket.

Leave a comment:

• seangworld
    replied
    what message?

the only message i see in the upper right corner is:

vBulletin® 3.6.8 www.vbulletin.com
    Can't Post? Can't Download Files? Please read this
    Last edited by peterska2; Fri 23rd Nov '07, 10:40pm.

Leave a comment:

• peterska2
    replied
    It can take a few minutes to update. When it does, the message in the top right corner of the forums will disappear.

Leave a comment:

• seangworld
    replied
    im logged into my account and it says i expire at feb 08.

Active
    vBulletin (Owned License)Feb 28th '08
    that's the safest c/p i can do cuz i dont wanna give out the other info here.

how about now? i clicked on the priority support section in the members area and then checked the box and submitted again.
    Last edited by peterska2; Fri 23rd Nov '07, 10:40pm.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    That's what I remember, yes. But you are currently showing up as unlicensed.

Leave a comment:

• seangworld
    replied
    check again because ive been licensed since i registered at vbulletin.
    i own my vbulletin.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by seangworld View Post
    ya they are looking pretty good (the screens).
    i hope there is a way to convert my index page to look like a sn site. im really bored with vbadvanced.
    You are currently show up unlicensed, to show to the staff you are a licensed customer, please set yourself up for priority support please. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• seangworld
    replied
    ya they are looking pretty good (the screens).
    i hope there is a way to convert my index page to look like a sn site. im really bored with vbadvanced.

Leave a comment:

• jeffinj
    replied
    I can wait forever now. The screen shots posted in the announcement looks very promising.

Leave a comment:

• Shanj
    replied
    VB 3.7 with social networking is here

The new VB 3.7 with social networking is here guys.

There is a post on the thread we've been following to tell you but I for one never saw an alert email of Josh's announcement - arriving as an email with only a pointer to a URL it might not be clear anyway. (Josh tired methinks)

Anyway the social networking looks very good. Have a check on the Announcements Discussion forum.

The plan is apparently to run it from Monday on the www.vbulletin.com forums, iron out bugs over several days then make it available. So we should get it within the week.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Have fun folks

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=249460

Leave a comment:

• Paul M
    replied
    Originally posted by Mazinger View Post
    Because vb.org is the second official vBulletin website. It will be a shame if it hasn't been upgraded in a few days after the release.
    Not sure what release you mean, but vb.org certainly won't be updated while 3.7 is beta. Once the gold version is released we will look at upgrading - as obviouly some work will be done behind the scenes during the beta.

BTW, my original post was not referring to vb.org at all - I do help run other sites you know

Leave a comment:

• ---MAD---
    replied
    Originally posted by Fusion View Post
    So you think. I, on the other hand, speak from experience. *shrug*
    We shall see shall we not .

Leave a comment:

• ricerice
    replied
    Fri 23rd Mar '07, 10:46am New Official vBulletin Add-on Products Good things come to those who wait, hopefully great things come to those who wait a long time

Leave a comment:

• Lpspider
    replied
    I think it's practical to see it within the first two weeks of December.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X