X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DelphiVillage
    replied
    Originally posted by slappy View Post
    Maybe its just me, but it seems somewhat over the top for an Admin of a site whose stats at the moment are listed as:

Threads: 59, Posts: 89, Members: 7, Active Members: 2

Top Poster: seangworld 79

Regards,
    and since when are stats important ? if you are a leased customer and i'm an owned customer does that mean i'm more important then you are ? No it isn't it doesn't work that way so if your board stats are bigger then *anyone¨'s* board it'syour right to be proud of it but don't feel like god either....

Leave a comment:

• seangworld
    replied
    what does that have to do with the topic?

Leave a comment:

• slappy
    replied
    Maybe its just me, but it seems somewhat over the top for an Admin of a site whose stats at the moment are listed as:

Threads: 59, Posts: 89, Members: 7, Active Members: 2

Top Poster: seangworld 79

Regards,

Leave a comment:

• seangworld
    replied
    which means, in other words, IT DOESN'T EXIST but is purely an idea that might be jotted down on a notepad somewhere... if it existed, or was being worked on, it'd be possible to get a screenshot.
    Last edited by seangworld; Fri 5th Oct '07, 1:41am. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Sorry, we don't have any current screenshots. You'll just have to wait

Leave a comment:

• seangworld
    replied
    so what is he saying?

i want a current screenshot please, i think it would help us all decide and possibly even spark a new fire or interest in the product....esp. me.

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    It was announced that social networking will be part of vBulletin 3.7.

Re screenshot: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=21

Leave a comment:

• seangworld
    replied
    i just found this:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/attac...8&d=1183554188

if that is what it will be, then i will no longer be a paying customer because that is not much different than what we have now, or could have now with a couple of hacks installed.

BLEH!!

Leave a comment:

• seangworld
    started a topic vBulletin Social Networking Add-on

vBulletin Social Networking Add-on

Ok, sooner or later we gotta put our footdown and ask what the hell is going on with it, this for me is that time.

What is going on with this add-on? There has been talk about it for a few months now. Is there not ANY screenshot of ANY part of it? Or was it just something to post about as far as new ideas for add-ons?

The only reason I'm continuing to pay each year is simply because of this add-on, otherwise I would have stopped being a current whatever a few months ago before 3.6.7 came out. I paid once it was announced and it's been a few months and I want to see SOMETHING.

I don't like holding out for very long. I'm counting on this add-on to help ME get my site active with a fresh start and become a big social networking website like MySpace, Friendster, etc.

I want SOMETHING.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X