Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you enable the search string "RSS" here?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You really are a goose. I never said it wasn't possible. I said it wasn't feasible - echoing what vbulletin staff themselves have admitted.

But you know better than the staff, don't you...

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dilly View Post
      You really are a goose. I never said it wasn't possible. I said it wasn't feasible - echoing what vbulletin staff themselves have admitted.

But you know better than the staff, don't you...

lol
      I apparently know better than YOU.

This is a poor implementation decision which CAN be corrected for a positive result.

Just fix it already.

Comment

The site feedback has been read and reviewed, since we're not getting along fine, this thread is now closed to prevent further back&forth.

Comment

Originally posted by Acrobat View Post
          It's a simple change...my gawd, why all the hand-wringing over a bad implementation decision? Just fix it already. Having the ability to do fulltext searches on three character words is a necessity.
          Actually our developers have said the entire process could take several days. Days in which none of the vBulletin websites or services would be available.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X