Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't you use Project tools for suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why don't you use Project tools for suggestions?

This is not a suggestion for vB, its a suggestion for suggestions
    Why don't you use Project tools for suggestions? From what I saw in its test section, it would be quite useful.

The developers will take the suggestions that get approved and place them in a "Features" category that is only available to staff. These include technical discussions that aren't suitable for the general public on the implementation of these features once approved.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I don't like seeing suggestions in the PT yet. I prefer seeing them as threads, so I can treat them and enjoy all features available for a thread. Also being in the PT, the logic should require each suggestion to be flagged/replied to from the Devs, which I consider unacceptable.
      $post[signature]

Comment

I made this suggestion in response to this thread and Mazinger's worries in particular.
        Toddler from Hell

Comment