• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distance
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    Josh,

We're still working out the issues related to new products. No one is try to do this to you just to 'make more money'. Please fill out a support ticket about this - Attn: Ashley
    Thanks, I have done this and it has been resolved.

Josh

Leave a comment:

• Fusion
    replied
    Originally posted by ThorstenA View Post
    In currently situation it seems best to just buy blog the same day you renew your vbulletin licence. This way I am not buying vbulletin blog now which is also maybe not what vbulletin sales intended to do.
    Yup.

Leave a comment:

• ThorstenA
    replied
    In currently situation it seems best to just buy blog the same day you renew your vbulletin licence. This way I am not buying vbulletin blog now which is also maybe not what vbulletin sales intended to do.

Leave a comment:

• Reeve of Shinra
    replied
    Its probably an oversight or a bug of some kind.

Leave a comment:

• Fusion
    replied
    Maybe they can make it so this is the requirement with leased licenses and be more lenient with owned licenses, but aside from that, I'll bet it was a business-descision and I do understand that call, however unfair it may seem.

Leave a comment:

• ---MAD---
    replied
    Yeah I was confused about why that was as well when I noticed it said you need an active vb license. It shouldnt affect it since you have to renew your blog seperately.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Josh,

We're still working out the issues related to new products. No one is try to do this to you just to 'make more money'. Please fill out a support ticket about this - Attn: Ashley

Leave a comment:

• Distance
    replied
    How do you see why they made it a requirement, I understand that you must have a license, but an Owned license where just the support and upgrades have expired, it just seems like a way to make more money, which I disagree strongly with.

Leave a comment:

• Fusion
    replied
    (shrug) Call it a business-descision or whatever.
    It's their call, and I can see why they made it a requirement.

Leave a comment:

• Distance
    started a topic Why the vBblog requires an active license

Why the vBblog requires an active license

I'm not too happy with this, I have a vBulletin owned license, which expired two days ago, I haven't renewed it yet for support and upgrades as there is no reason to, on the next release I will renew it.

But, I can't order a vB Blog as it says:

vBulletin Blog requires vBulletin 3.6.8 or newer to be installed!
    You must renew this license before you may purchase this product!
    My license expired 2days ago meaning I still have access to vBulletin 3.6.8, so why on earth can I not purchase a vB Blog?

I could understand if my license only went up to 3.6.7, but it expired three days ago!

I think Jelsoft need to reconsider this.

Josh Leafe
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X