X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mazinger
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego View Post
    Do I need to report these for Internet Explorer 6.0, as by next year browser usage should drop below 15%. I do not see the point in reporting simple things like margin spacing.
    Yes, you should - because I'm using it.

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    replied
    People can use the stand alone version of Internet Explorer 7 and it seem to work on older computer without any trouble, as I already installed this on my brother's computer. I still have IE3 on one of my computers, but it is good viewing archive page and useless to browse any sites with image tags.

Your computer has to be made pre windows for not to be able to install Internet Explorer 7. I see it on Windows 98, but the stand alone version of it.

Leave a comment:

• Yves Rigaud
    replied
    And it exist some browsers using the IE engine if you can't upgrade to IE7 or don't want to use an other browser

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    There are a few IE 6 bugs we're going to refuse to fix, mainly those that occur under obscure circumstances. The reason is that we don't want to be stuck in the past trying to support an obscure browser.

Leave a comment:

• ---MAD---
    replied
    I say you should. People that are less tech will never go for vista as they will need a new PC which they won't need until the current one breaks down so they will stick to IE6. I do think you should report it .

Leave a comment:

• Jose Amaral Rego
    started a topic Browser Rendering Bugs

Browser Rendering Bugs

Do I need to report these for Internet Explorer 6.0, as by next year browser usage should drop below 15%. I do not see the point in reporting simple things like margin spacing.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X