Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mazinger View Post
    Yes, you should - because I'm using it.
    Same here also, And I know many people who have tried IE7 and reverted back to using IE6.

Comment

IE7 is okay but the new setup is not very familiar to me so I'm sticking with Firefox/IE6

Comment

Originally posted by SNN View Post
        IE7 is okay but the new setup is not very familiar to me so I'm sticking with Firefox/IE6
        And here I am the opposite. I love the new layout. So much that I use a theme to replicate it in Firefox. I never use the menu bar anyway so don't really need it on my screen. I can do everything I want from the context menu or the page menu on my command bar.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

I agree

I really like the rendering speed of IE 7.0 first of all. Also the layout is much cleaner then firefox.

I also hate working to get all my styles work corss browser compatability as i mainly use css for my vb themes ( ditch all tables etc.. ) but currently IE 7.0 is way faster and way easier on memory usage then firefox.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
            And here I am the opposite. I love the new layout. So much that I use a theme to replicate it in Firefox. I never use the menu bar anyway so don't really need it on my screen. I can do everything I want from the context menu or the page menu on my command bar.
            Yeah I prefer IE7 too.

Comment

I hate to bother the Developers with Opera browser bugs, as the browser is under 2% usage worldwide. I guess I can wait to see what Opera 9.5 and see if the fixes are made or just wait till this browser is upto 10% usage worldwide.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X