X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeffinj
    replied
    Originally posted by simsim View Post
    Or maybe a separate site for every product! *cough* vbulletinblog.com *cough*
    Seriously, you should take care of the cold.

Leave a comment:

• peterska2
    replied
    Originally posted by ManagerJosh View Post
    I assume the parallel will happen over at vB.org for hacks/plugins for each respective product?
    That will be something that the vBulletin.org staff will need to decide.

Leave a comment:

• simsim
    replied
    Or maybe a separate site for every product! *cough* vbulletinblog.com *cough*

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    As time gets closer, we will most likely make forums for each new addon that we create.
    I assume the parallel will happen over at vB.org for hacks/plugins for each respective product?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    As time gets closer, we will most likely make forums for each new addon that we create.

Leave a comment:

• seangworld
    started a topic Suggestion

Suggestion

Since I can't start a thread there, in the discussions section at the top, I'm posting this here.

Is it possible to break up the 1 thread covering discussions of all new add-ons into their own thread?

IE:

blogs
    project tools
    cms

because if i want to read about the blogs, i gotta read thru 555+ replies and that's a LOT of time. i dunno, i just think it'd be A LOT easier for some of us that come here just to get the steak and not all the fat and sizzle.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X