Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peterska2
    replied
    The only discussion which needs to be visible is the one for the latest stable version, i.e. 3.6.5. All other discussions are not priority and can all be accessed through the relevant announcement thread if required.

The discussions that you suggest there are for outdated versions of vBulletin which are no longer in active development.

Leave a comment:

• Mazinger
    replied
    Yes, I can deal with that. But some members/guests will find it to get to these discussions - specially, new members.

Leave a comment:

• peterska2
    replied
    You can change your default thread cutoff in your usercp > edit options to show threads from whatever time period you desire.

Leave a comment:

• Mazinger
    started a topic some announcement discussions not viewable

some announcement discussions not viewable

I'd suggest extending the duration that announcement discussions forum displays threads in...

It's set to Last 100 Days - thus some dicussions are lost/hard to reach for some people... like vBulletin 3.5.7 Release Discussion, vBulletin 3.0.17 Release Discussion, vBulletin 2.3.11 Release Discussion ... which are still open discussions.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X