Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheFrienzNetwork
    replied
    Yeah, I must say vBulletin has one of the best support teams.

Leave a comment:

• bmc
    replied
    I would like to add that their support is among the fastest, most effective, and most efficient I have ever encountered on the internet - and that's saying something!

Excellent job to the team - continue to do what you are doing, if not improve on your already high standards.

Leave a comment:

• ---MAD---
    replied
    vBulletin support is after all the best .

Leave a comment:

• CSS59
    replied
    yes its the best

Leave a comment:

• Adrienne
    replied
    I'd like to add my thanks as well. I do not have a vBulletin license, but I am one of several moderators at a vBulletin 3.0.1 site who have Admin CP privileges. We get really swamped sometimes with spamming issues, and had a crisis over the holidays and had to shut down. The things I have learned here that I shared with the administrator and other mods have helped tremendously. The adminstrator has a gazillion other things to do, and she trusts us, and everything is approved beforehand. I know now this is not the recommended procedure to run vBulletin, but it works for us!
    So, I am glad I found this site, thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Thank you for the kind feedback.

Leave a comment:

• potocki99
    started a topic VBulletin Support Rocks!

VBulletin Support Rocks!

I just wanted to give you guys a big virtual hug! I am not by any means a tech person, and I've had to figure things out on VBulletin. Thanks to Steve, in particular for helping me through a whole lot of things!

Impex worked like a charm to finish importing our remaining users. Thanks again for all the help!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X