X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ---MAD---
    replied
    Originally posted by Colin F View Post
    Wow, I read kiers 2 posts on that thread, quite interesting, I never knew about that .

Leave a comment:

• Mazinger
    replied
    I am sorry, but it is a bit unclear to me why you keep creating such threads about our site and our features in the site feedback forum? And yes, most of your questions have been discussed before, I recommend to use search first before you post to make sure you find the information you're looking for.
    I must be killed NOW

Do you have any pre-sales questions? Are you interested in buying a vBulletin license? Why the interest in how we operate or manage our web site or products and services, are you looking for a job perhaps?
    nope, I just like the script & this forum.. i tried the script for some of time, but now i'm not keen on having a website nor a forum. i like spending time here and discussing topics.. i'm also fascinated by the system of moderating this site.. u r all doing great

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    I am sorry, but it is a bit unclear to me why you keep creating such threads about our site and our features in the site feedback forum? And yes, most of your questions have been discussed before, I recommend to use search first before you post to make sure you find the information you're looking for.

Do you have any pre-sales questions? Are you interested in buying a vBulletin license? Why the interest in how we operate or manage our web site or products and services, are you looking for a job perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• OS,
    replied
    Originally posted by Ahmed Saad View Post
    It has been discused before!

Anyone kill me plz
    i will tell me where you live.

Leave a comment:

• Mazinger
    replied
    It has been discused before!

Anyone kill me plz

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    See this post: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...52&postcount=2

Leave a comment:

• Mazinger
    started a topic Why vBulletin 2.x.x still exists?

Why vBulletin 2.x.x still exists?

I think there's no reason for the existance of version 2.x.x here.

So, what about canceling it & its forums & stop supporting it?
Working...
X