What? *insert WTF smilie*
    Ok....

Or perhaps....

But then again, actually....

Leave a comment:

• Creepshow
    replied
    Originally posted by FreshFroot_ View Post
    I saw that movie.. not bad actually...could have used some more comedy though...
    What? *insert WTF smilie* This thread is about vBulletin.com .

Leave a comment:

• FreshFroot_
    replied
    Originally posted by Rob B View Post
    Too bad.

You should of thought of that beforehand. If they help you, then every tom dick and harry without having payed for a legitimate lisence will be claiming the same story. The support staff are busy enough as it is. Why not try asking an unofficial vBulletin related site.
    I saw that movie.. not bad actually...could have used some more comedy though...

Leave a comment:

• Rob B
    replied
    Originally posted by dougk View Post
    is kind of hard to do when he cannot get to a computer...
    Too bad.

You should of thought of that beforehand. If they help you, then every tom dick and harry without having payed for a legitimate lisence will be claiming the same story. The support staff are busy enough as it is. Why not try asking an unofficial vBulletin related site.

Leave a comment:

• ash_bond
    replied
    or ask ur friend the license details so tht u can entry them on or ask vB friendly staff to help you.

Leave a comment:

• harmor
    replied
    What is the site you need help on?

Leave a comment:

• dougk
    replied
    is kind of hard to do when he cannot get to a computer...

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Because they run a pirated version and are looking to get support for a product they didn't pay a penny for.

Your friend simply has to add you to the priority support list.

Leave a comment:

• dougk
    replied
    why would someone ask questions about vbulletin if they dont have a license.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    All your friend had to do was put your email into the members area as someone who should get support on the forums. It would have taken him about 2-5 min at the most. Otherwise how can we verify who has a legimate license or not?

Leave a comment:

• dougk
    started a topic site is a joke

site is a joke

piss poor response to questions.

stupid things like only people who bought the vbulletin license can post questions. I am setting up my friends forum as he has gone away. I can post a bloody question because i cannot access his account.

This forum is a joke and i am at the point where my friend is getting pissed of and is regretting purchasing the vbulletin software.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X