X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mhuxtable
    replied
    Originally posted by simsim View Post
    I think it's just a matter of clarity. The MySQL forum has been merged into the 'Server Configuration' forum, so I suggest renaming the latter to 'Server Configuration & MySQL' forum. It should help guide users where to ask SQL related questions.
    I agree.

Leave a comment:

• simsim
    replied
    I think it's just a matter of clarity. The MySQL forum has been merged into the 'Server Configuration' forum, so I suggest renaming the latter to 'Server Configuration & MySQL' forum. It should help guide users where to ask SQL related questions.

Leave a comment:

• Tree
    replied
    Alright cool. Just wondering if you had thought about it before, and apparently you have

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    MySQL support and server configuration support falls outside official jelsoft support. But we help where we can. Hence why we have such a forum, but not make a forum for each seperate topic; and have a more generic forum.

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    We actually felt that there isn't enough demand to warrant a seperate forum: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=193559

Leave a comment:

• TheMusicMan
    replied
    Yes I believe you are right there Quillz. I remember seeing a post about this being merged recently.

Leave a comment:

• Quillz
    replied
    Isn't there already a MySQL forum? I thought it was combined with the web hosting and programming forums.

Leave a comment:

• MRGTB
    replied
    Should have called it: vBMySQL

Leave a comment:

• Tree
    started a topic MySQL Forum

MySQL Forum

I notice a lot of questions are about queries and such, enough to, in my opinion, having a whole forum dedicated to MySQL. The German forum has one

MySQL
    Questions about MySQL queries, the MySQL installtion and other MySQL related topics.

Just an idea.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X