MySQL Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MySQL Forum

I notice a lot of questions are about queries and such, enough to, in my opinion, having a whole forum dedicated to MySQL. The German forum has one

MySQL
    Questions about MySQL queries, the MySQL installtion and other MySQL related topics.

Just an idea.

Should have called it: vBMySQL

Comment

Isn't there already a MySQL forum? I thought it was combined with the web hosting and programming forums.
      Forums

Comment

Yes I believe you are right there Quillz. I remember seeing a post about this being merged recently.
        John

Comment

We actually felt that there isn't enough demand to warrant a seperate forum: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=193559
          Best Regards
          Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

MySQL support and server configuration support falls outside official jelsoft support. But we help where we can. Hence why we have such a forum, but not make a forum for each seperate topic; and have a more generic forum.

Comment

Alright cool. Just wondering if you had thought about it before, and apparently you have

Comment

I think it's just a matter of clarity. The MySQL forum has been merged into the 'Server Configuration' forum, so I suggest renaming the latter to 'Server Configuration & MySQL' forum. It should help guide users where to ask SQL related questions.
                You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

Originally posted by simsim View Post
                  I think it's just a matter of clarity. The MySQL forum has been merged into the 'Server Configuration' forum, so I suggest renaming the latter to 'Server Configuration & MySQL' forum. It should help guide users where to ask SQL related questions.
                  I agree.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X