License Renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License Renewal

I think you really need to look over your pay options regarding online purchasing. I am trying to renew my license and tried metacharge and world pay, both responding that I was attempting a fraudulent purchase. Now I understand your security issues/problems. However if a current customer cannot do something as simple as renew a license, what does that mean for new customers. There is nothing wrong wht my card nor with the information I provided, as a matter of fact, both services brought me to the mastercard security site provided by my bank, complete wiht the bank name and mine. Now I have an unlicensed copy of VB and will have to wait an indetermined number of days for payments to be accepted. Perhaps these internet pay services aren't all they advertise. I really feel this is poor practice.

We have no control over whteher or not a credit card processor accepts your order. And as per your support ticket, the last rejection was because your credit card company reported that the billing address you used did not match the address they have for this card. This is something you'll need to contact them about.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X