This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest version available: (nothing!)

I was in my admin cp and noticed that at the top where it says " document.write(construct_phrase('Latest version available: %1$s', vb_version)); Latest version available:" and then nothing; I went on here and noticed the same on here. Whats up with it?

It's the eAccelerator caching on vB.com server gets bugging sometimes. Nothing to freak out of as it has nothing to do with vBulletin as software.
    You're spending millions of dollars on a website?!

Comment

Mine has the same problem today.

http://filesharingtalk.com

Comment

Originally posted by simsim View Post
        It's the eAccelerator caching on vB.com server gets bugging sometimes. Nothing to freak out of as it has nothing to do with vBulletin as software.
        Well, When I enter vbulletin.com, in the left column it used to say the version number. Now nothing appears. This is happening since saturday for me.

Comment

As he said... it's an eAccelerator error and has nothing to do with vBulletin.

Comment

...if you were to give me a nickel for every time I've seem theese type of threads (ok the one I posted a long time doesn't count ), I'd have, atleast $10 dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by eXaulz View Post
              ...if you were to give me a nickel for every time I've seem theese type of threads (ok the one I posted a long time doesn't count ), I'd have, atleast $10 dollars.
              really? In would think more than that!

Comment

Fixed.

Comment

The versions all come from a single file that is used nearly everywhere.

Sometimes eAccelerator just decides to make the file nothing and with no variables defined we get no version numbers.
                  Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X