FTP vBulletin files to a server from members area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTP vBulletin files to a server from members area

I suggest you add an option in the members area, so members can ftp vbulletin files from members area immediately without downloading then uploding them !!!

what do you think?
    Syrian Medical Society - mi la do - My Hacks - vCharset converter - Projects Queue

I want to breathe the freedom, and to strew the mounts of nostalgia in your eyes.

Any Idea?
    Syrian Medical Society - mi la do - My Hacks - vCharset converter - Projects Queue

I want to breathe the freedom, and to strew the mounts of nostalgia in your eyes.

Comment

It's a good idea, but I don't think implementing something like this is a priority at this time.
      The regular way works fine.
      Best Regards
      Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Yes it's not very needed, but it's good

Comment

Yup, I would enjoy being able to wget (or similar methods) the files directly to my servers. But as stated, the current method does work.

Comment

I know it is not impossible, but I can imagine we would not be interested in doing this simply for the fact when users already have files there, or upload in the wrong dir or overwrite their existing files because they entered the wrong path. If this increases support tickets it won't get my vote

But yes, this is a nice option and I wouldn't mind as a customer to have this

Comment

Yeah, I thought about that too.... but did not want to type that all out before my morning coffee. I doubt it would have made sense.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X