Problems trying to order VBulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems trying to order VBulletin

Hello, i have encountered many problems trying to order VBulletin from the site. I eventually managed to process an order thru worldpay only to have it flagged and cancelled due to concerns over fraud. An email gave me the option of sending in a cheque which i really don't want to do, i tried ringing on the number 001-877-326-6444 to place an order over the phone and i got an automated answsering machine in french.

Can i place an order by phone and if so what number can i ring (i'm within the republic of ireland btw), or is there anyway i can do another online credit card payment?

Thanks

How about PayPal? You can pay via credit card through PayPal.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

The currently available payment options are:

1. Credit card
      --- via Metacharge (Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Visa Electron, American Express-USD only)
      --- via WorldPay (Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Switch, JCB and Solo)
      --- via PayPal (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Delta, Electron, Switch, Eurocard and Solo)

2. PayPal
      --- Out of PayPal funds
      --- Transfer out of Bank account attached to PayPal

3. Check (includes Money Orders)

4. Wire Transfer from existing bank account

You can order online here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/order/
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X