Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to repost your 3.6 announcement, could you help me?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I want to repost your 3.6 announcement, could you help me?

    I want to re-post this, http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1137312 , at another forum but I don't have access to quote anything on that page, could an admin or mod help me out?

  • #2
    What do you mean 'repost'? For what purpose and where?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

    Steve Machol Photography


    Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


    Comment


    • #3
      Just post the link you posted in this thread, at the forum you want the announcement to be in. Guests can view that thread.
      Serious Internets

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
        What do you mean 'repost'? For what purpose and where?

        Ok whatever, god forbid I give you guys some dam publicity.

        Comment


        • #5
          No need to use language..
          .Tim's suggestion is perfectly sufficient if you accompany the URL with some text of your own making.
          Toddler from Hell

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CornStarch View Post
            Ok whatever, god forbid I give you guys some dam publicity.
            Overreacting, meet CornStarch.......oh, you two have already met? I'm sorry.
            Serious Internets

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Fusion View Post
              No need to use language..
              .Tim's suggestion is perfectly sufficient if you accompany the URL with some text of your own making.

              I'm a lazy SOB fusion. I just wanted the text with full VEB so I wouldn't have to put in bold and copy and paste the images.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CornStarch View Post
                I'm a lazy SOB fusion. I just wanted the text with full VEB so I wouldn't have to put in bold and copy and paste the images.
                Wouldn't it just be easier to add a link to the announcement thread anyway, especially if every day there's going to be a new post on the upcoming features?
                Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Why don't copy it and paste it where the WYSIWYG editor is on?
                  Almost all the BBcode will show up correctly.
                  *Insert text here* :)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I also have this question.. I want to place the post at my own forums.

                    Nevermind, posted a link.
                    Last edited by Eagle Creek; Sun 4th Jun '06, 1:35pm.
                    http://www.nucia.nl/forum/
                    The best way to kill malware; is to kill it together.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You could multiquote the posts, then go into a different thread, click the Reply button, and then the posts would be there for your copying

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CornStarch View Post
                        I want to re-post this, http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1137312 , at another forum but I don't have access to quote anything on that page, could an admin or mod help me out?
                        What chroder suggests is a good solution, just selecting the text and clicking on copy and then paste in your wysiwyg edito will work too.

                        What would be the url? Where could I read it on your site?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          That would technically be stealing vB's bandwidth though Floris? I appreciate it is publicity for you, but hence I would say this is why some people are askign permission to 'hot link' to the announcement.
                          John

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thanks guys, it worked. Problem solved by it's own update, makes you think...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Great peace of engineering hu!
                              http://www.nucia.nl/forum/
                              The best way to kill malware; is to kill it together.

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X