Time for a thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a thank you

I've worked on a forum using VB software for six years now and I recently branched out into owning my own forum, which was pretty scary. I bought the VB software, got it all up and running after tweaking here and there, but I have had my fair share of problems and questions as with anything technical. Thanks to a great search function (which I highly recommend people use because you'll find your answer 99% of the time) and the wonderful help from the staff here, particularly Scott, Steve and Floris, everything has gone smoothly and I'm thrilled with the results.

Basically, I just wanted to say a big thank you to all the staff here who have helped me out after all, good manners cost nothing. I just wanted you to know that this VB user is very, very happy. The software is superior, the online manual is a Godsend and just knowing there are helpful staff here when the going gets tough is reassurance enough.

Thank you all. I appreciate everything you've done and everything you continue to do.

I totally agree with you, Bite me!!

As a very wet newbie without a clue, (and I mean "without a clue") this staff has been great especially Colin, he has answered the most basic questions as well as getting my site up and working.

Though, I have a lot more work to do just to get it viable for potential users, I feel confident that the tremendous support VB offers will help me learn, understand and complete my forum.

Thanks for everything!!

Banshee Will

Comment

Yup, yup. Thank you, the vBulletin Team. Not only support members, but the developers, too. Without you guys vBulletin would be nothing. The support team is simply to die for. They answer your question instantly!

Simply amazing.

Comment

Thanks for the positive feedback guys

Comment

Thank you everyone as well.
          If you would like to leave a comment on our product or support, please do so here: http://www.vbulletin.com/testimonial_form.php
          Best Regards
          Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Are we allow to submit multiple testimonials?
            Armored Vehicles . My Blog . Obama 2012 .

Comment

Hmmm... not sure. No one will cut your head off though
              Best Regards
              Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X