Bought it... LOVE it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought it... LOVE it!

I wasn't quite sure on the correct section to post this, but this is where lots of people come if they aren't 100% sure yet, so I thought it might help to have it here. (Feel free to move)

I've run my forum for just over two and a half years now. I started on eZboard (free) forums, moved to pbpBB2 which was my first "real" forum and then onto SMF before finally taking the plunge and purchasing vBulletin. My only regret? I didn't do it sooner!

From an Admin perspective, the inbuilt features are fantastic! Two years ago I didn't know what HTML stood for, and although I have come a long way since then, are still relatively simple in what I can and can't do. vBulletin by far has the easiest to understand Admin Panel I have ever seen.

My members are loving the new and additional features, commenting that it is much easier to use and feature friendly. I'm a happy Admin. My members are happy posters. One of the best purchases I have made this year!

Thanks vBulletin!

Thanks for the feedback.

If you would like to leave a comment on our product or support, please do so here:
    http://www.vbulletin.com/testimonial_form.php
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ahh, this remind me of a song...

'he likes it, he loves it, he wants some more of it'

Comment

welcome to what we are all in

Comment

I agree , The admin features for vBulliten are ruddy fantastic! Esepcially 3.5.4

Comment

yeah, it's true
            thx

Comment

vB owns =]

Comment

Welcome to the vBulletin community!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X