• Show
Clear All

SPANISH!!!!

Comment

... danish?

Comment

I need Turkish translate

Comment

Looks like German, French and Spanish. Ironically, www.vbulletin-germany.com, www.vbulletin-france.com and www.vbulletin-spain.com have already been reserved (for some time now).

Comment

Is there a Japanese language pack?
            and if not, why not?
            I'd use that for for a few forums and have all the reast English if that were possible.

Comment

This is about support forums, not about language packs. I know I'll do a Spanish language pack, but I'm not sure wether I'll make a Japanese one. I know I'll have one in a couple years when I finish up one of my Japanese sites (I have many other projects ahead).

Comment

Turkish translate..

Comment

turkish translate

Comment

Turkish translate

Comment

There is a Turkish Translation available for download in the Language Downloads forum.

At this time we have no plans to add language specific forums to this community. It will simply degrade support instead of enhancing it. There are official support forums for both German and Chinese available to customers who purchase those versions. In the future we will evaluate whether or not additional services are needed on an individual basis. Reviving a three year old thread will not increase the chances of this becoming reality.
                      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment